Welcome to APM Podcasts.
We’re your downloadable, streamable, whatever-able source of podcasts. You will find a podcast to satiate your appetite or nourish your mind. Get out your earbuds and select a show. Laugh, learn and explore with our hosts.
- The Splendid Table: A culinary, culture, and lifestyle program that celebrates food and its ability to touch the lives and feed the souls of everyone. Each week, award-winning host Lynne Rossetto Kasper leads listeners on a journey of the senses and hosts discussions with a variety of writers and personalities who share their passion for the culinary delights. @SplendidTable
- The Dinner Party Download: A fast and funny hour of culture, food and conversation: “public radio’s arts & leisure section.” In every episode you’ll learn a joke; bone up on an odd bit of history and then wash it down with a themed cocktail recipe; meet artists of note; have your burning etiquette questions answered; savor an emerging food trend; and hear your new favorite song. Plus, unconventional wisdom from hosts Rico Gagliano and Brendan Francis Newnam.
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking: You know how every day someone asks “how are you?” And even if you’re totally dying inside, you just say “fine,” so everyone can go about their day? This show is the opposite of that. Hosted by author and notable widow (her words) Nora McInerny, this is a funny/sad/uncomfortable podcast about talking honestly about our pain, our awkwardness, and our humanness.
- The Mash-Up Americans: Explores race, culture, identity, and what makes us who we are. Hosts Amy and Rebecca get deep with Mash-Up luminaries like Margaret Cho and Nina Garcia about how their mashiness shapes them and their work, while also diving into conversations with experts on language, sex and even genetics to explore the cultural forces at work in every aspect of our lives. We laugh, cry, and ask all the questions. Get to know yourself, America
- In the Dark: Child abductions are rare crimes. And they’re typically solved. For 27 years, the investigation into the abduction of Jacob Wetterling in rural Minnesota yielded no answers. Now APM Reports and Peabody Award–winning reporter Madeleine Baran reveal how law enforcement mishandled one of the most notorious abductions in the country.
- Historically Black: Brings black histories to life. Each episode uses interviews, archival sound and more, to examine the intimate stories behind significant personal objects. With hosting from Keegan-Michael Key, Roxane Gay, Issa Rae, and Another Round hosts Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton.
- APM Reports Educate: (Formerly of American RadioWorks) goes in-depth on new ideas and research on how we learn and how we teach.
You can listen to any of our programs by clicking any of the show links above. There is a link to the show’s RSS feed on each page as well. But there are other ways to access our content. So many other ways.