- Really Terrific Super Invisible Ghost
- The Note They DIDN’T Play in Jazz
- Snickers Bar Oh God You Ate Me Didn’t You, You Monster
- Person Getting Out of the Way on Halloween and Letting It Be for Kids
- Two Ghosts, Why Not
- Me in a Parallel Universe In Which I Had Never Been Born
- Adam Smith’s Invisible Hand of the Marketplace
- Girlfriend/Boyfriend from Canada
- Invisible Fence (“You didn’t see any stray dogs, right? That was ME.”)
- The Illusory Concept of Time Itself
- You Staying Home, Watching Netflix
Friends of Wits Doing Stuff
OK Go (@okgo) released another great video, this time for their “I Won’t Let You Down” single. We cannot guarantee drones or tiny scooters for their Nov. 14 appearance on Wits with Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu), but everything else is fair game.
Hitchhike to Rhome, the first studio album by Rhett Miller (@rhettmiller)‘s band, the Old 97’s, turns 20 this year. While it’s not old enough to buy beer, it can be re-issued on Nov. 17 with all sorts of extras. The band will also be playing four shows in their home state of Texas to commemorate the album in mid-December. We recommend you go to them.
Jen Kirkman (@JenKirkman) and Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) are taping an advice show called, fittingly, Really Good Advice, this November. If you’re not going to be in Los Angeles to attend, you can send your question to the Really Good Advice Twitter account.
Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) appeared on this year’s Key & Peele Halloween episode, which is becoming something of an annual tradition for them. (If you haven’t seen their Shining sketch from last year, go do that.) The “Key” in Key & Peele, Keegan-Michael Key (@KeeganMKey), will be on Wits with musical guest Bhi Bhiman (@BhiBhiman) on Nov. 21, and there are tickets available!
Did you know there is a Wits newsletter? Much like the Infinite Guest newsletter, it comes out every week, with original content from Wits host John Moe, updates on new shows, what guests and friends of the program are up to, videos from the Wits YouTube channel, the whole shebang.
Would you like to subscribe? Enter information in the Internet boxes (technical term) BELOW.