Inspired by: The rules of Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons
- Murder Cat has no motive to murder. He is, by title and definition, a murder cat.
- Murder Cat takes no joy or sorrow in murdering. It’s just what he does.
- Murder Cat can understand speech but can’t quite talk himself.
- Murder Cat only murders people, never cats or other animals.
- Murder Cat has no difficulty being adopted again after murdering previous owners.
- Nothing can harm Murder Cat.
- Murder Cat’s victims are aware that his name is Murder Cat.
- The victims see being murdered as more an inconvenience than an actual death.
- The victims disregard the threat posed by a cat named Murder Cat because he’s so cute.
- The victims also feel like they’re the ones who can change Murder Cat.
- Murder Cat has no political affiliations.
- Murder Cat practices the Russian military concept of Maskirovka.