(This is the stock photo for “basketball mouse”)
Musician and St. Louis native Bhi Bhiman talks with John Moe about his beloved Cardinals and what, exactly, a “guttersnipe” is. Plus, more on the Adrian Peterson situation, and The Coach checks in with an update on his mouse point guard.
- A John Malkovich quote that rings much truer to John now that he has kids.
- Rehabbing Adrian Peterson vs. banning him for life vs. letting him play next Sunday.
BHI BHIMAN FAST FACTS:
- Was a youth baseball opponent of David Freese.
- Can drop a perfectly timed reference to Dauber from Coach.
- Is a Golden State Warriors superfan, video evidence below.
THE RETURN OF THE COACH:
- He’s back because of “the crippling depression that Daylight Saving Time brings.”
- His mouse point guard is terrified of ghosts.
- “Mice need order.”
- The problem with having a performance artist as your small forward? “You can’t block out with cadence.”