Infinite Guest provides weekly recaps of TBTL (a podcast from America’s Pacific time zone, home of great cities like Portland and, um, I’m blanking here, but definitely Portland, maybe), and this page is here to provide you, the reader, with one-click access to that week’s episodes, highlights, Ten of the Week, and jokes made at the expense of TBTL Funcrusher, Steve Nelson. Enjoy.
- July 3, 2015: Quizmaster Andrew and giving up on True Detective.
- June 26, 2015: The emotional support kangaroos of southern Wisconsin. TEN OF THE WEEK: Christina Mayer
- June 19, 2015: Gas station encounters, egg shortages, unnameable men with dumb hair. TEN OF THE WEEK: Kelly Carson
- June 12, 2015: Prison breaks, pig meat, puzzles. TEN OF THE WEEK: Paul Henry
- June 5, 2015: Promposals and pecan sausage. TEN OF THE WEEK: Damien Chavez
- May 29, 2015: KHHHHHHHHHKKKKKK. TEN OF THE WEEK: Kate Willsky
- May 22, 2015: Pulling the nose up on the negativity train. TEN OF THE WEEK: Cheryl Churchek
- May 15, 2015: Straws, pigs, and the TBTL-a-thon. TEN OF THE WEEK: Heidi Fiedler
- May 8, 2015: What dreams may burgle. TEN OF THE WEEK: Jared Minor
- May 1, 2015: Vine superstars, Fireball drops, and Carl the bear puncher. TEN OF THE WEEK: Samuel Wolter
- April 24, 2015: Animated Oops, the Buzzard Morning Zoo, and El Ropo LIVE. TEN OF THE WEEK: Jennifer Finn
- April 17, 2015: El Ropo and Andrew Walsh are now friends. TEN OF THE WEEK: Becca Richardson
- April 10, 2015: Michael Keaton and ‘American Pie” as a unit of measurement.
- April 3, 2015: ‘Baker Street,’ karaoke burnout, and cigarettes. (NOTE: this is the one with the “El Ropo” ringtones.)
- March 25, 2015: Into the sewer with Luke and Andrew.
This is a dang baby reading about TBTL on a computer! Have you ever seen such a thing? World’s crazy and getting crazier. (Photo credit: Thinkstock/8213erika)